Thursday, September 17, 2015

"Application season"

Hey guys!

Nearly a year ago, I made a post titled "AFS and NSLI-Y 101," outlining the structure, logistics, and the general idea of day-to-day life on AFS and NSLI-Y programs in particular (as having traveled with those programs, I'm more qualified to comment intelligently on these aspects of them), as well as offering information, links, and the like for various other scholarships and exchange programs like them.

As the NSLI-Y application is now open and available, and I figure that people in search of these kinds of amazing opportunities are likely looking for them at this time (hence the title of this post), I thought it might be nice to spread the word about some of these programs a little earlier this year. So, here we are.

If you are interested in finding out more about some incredible opportunities for student exchange, check out my old post I've linked to above.

The only downside to that post is its dated deadlines, so I'll go ahead and list this year's for the programs and scholarships I've written about (not all of these deadlines are available yet, so I'll update this list as they are finalized).

  • NSLI-Y: October 29, 2015
  • YES Abroad: December 1, 2015
  • AFS Project Change: December 1, 2015

Hopefully I'll be back soon with the rest of those deadlines! In the meantime, happy hunting and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions; I would be delighted to help you to the best of my abilities. :) 

Take care, and go forth and conquer, friends! 
-Nico 



No comments:

Post a Comment